We need your help to reopen strong! We’re getting ready to welcome you back to the Firehouse for music, comedy, theater, exhibitions, and so much more but we still need your help to bring you everything we have planned! Please donate to keep the arts thriving in downtown Framingham!
Since 2005 ātac has been bringing high-quality live performance, visual arts, and community to Framingham. Each year thousands of artists and art lovers visit our theater and galleries to experience the pleasure of music, art, and community. We partner with area artists and organizations to provide support to the MetroWest creative community. We are proud to be both the first stage where many area musicians have performed and an intimate theater where bigger stars can feel at home and connect with their audience.
Your tax-deductible gift allows us to serve the creative needs of our community and makes these activities possible:
• Shows by new and emerging performers
• Low-cost community events like open mics, poetry slams, comedy open mics, and more
• The maintenance and upkeep of our historic Firehouse
• Artists' markets providing economic opportunity to area artists and craftspeople
• Discounted memberships for seniors, students, military personnel, and teachers
• And so much more!
The arts have been central to humanity since the beginning of civilization. The creation of art is how we measure our vibrancy, sophistication, and the health of cultures through time. By supporting our mission you are ensuring our ability to be an active agent for the health and vitality of our community.
Thank you so much for your support!